Alexander Technique is a gentle hands-on teaching method that restores our state of grace.
Film by Jevan Chowdhury 2014 www.windandfoster.com
It is known to
- relieve and prevent back pain, neck and shoulder tensions, breathing disorders, RSI, and stress
- help with poor posture, lack of confidence
- restore our natural health vitality and repose; balance and co-ordination skills
- develop excellence in presentation skills, voice, the performing arts, and sports
- increase confidence and curiosity
- raise our levels of consciousness and awareness
Why study the Alexander Technique?
The Alexander Technique is a subtle elegant tool for change with individual private attention.
It doesn’t require you to take off your clothes, put up with pain, or take hours to sweat and pant in the gym.
All it takes is a subtle shift in your thinking and consciousness to achieve mastery of yourself and command of your habits.
With the result that you move elegantly and gracefully through life with all the time in the world.
Alexander Technique… no sweat!