Penny O’Connor is a certified member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique.
Penny teaches in Central London (EC1), Chiswick, and Greece
To enquire about lessons, please contact Penny on:
Tel: 0207 253 2022
Mobile: 0790 1976 364
Alexander Technique is a gentle hands-on teaching method that restores our state of grace.
It is known to
- relieve and prevent back pain, neck and shoulder tensions, breathing disorders, RSI, and stress
- help with poor posture, lack of confidence
- restore our natural health vitality and repose; balance and co-ordination skills
- develop excellence in presentation skills, voice, the performing arts, and sports
- increase confidence and curiosity
- raise our levels of consciousness and awareness
Alexander Technique for the thinking person
The Alexander Technique is a subtle elegant tool for change with individual private attention.
It doesn’t require you to take off your clothes, put up with pain, or take hours to sweat and pant in the gym.
All it takes is a subtle shift in your thinking and consciousness to achieve mastery of yourself and command of your habits.
With the result that you move elegantly and gracefully through life with all the time in the world.
Alexander Technique… no sweat!